1. Financing solutions are subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada.
2. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
3. “Prime rate” means the annual variable interest rate published by the Bank from time to time and used by the Bank to determine the interest rates on demand loans granted by the Bank in Canadian dollars in Canada. Valid for a 1-year term. Ask your Account Manager for the applicable rate for terms over 1 year or consult the base rate page to find out which rate applies on the day’s date.
4. The monthly subscription to our Internet Banking Solutions – Businesses is offered free of charge when enrolling in this package. Certain conditions apply.
5. Annual fees: These fees will appear at the latest on the 2nd statement following the issuance of the card, and once a year after, whether the card is activated or not. Minimum payment: Your minimum payment will correspond to 2.5% of your account balance plus any amount already due or $10, whichever amount is higher. If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you exceed your credit limit, the amount of the minimum payment will be the highest of the following amounts: (a) 2.5% of the account balance or (b) the amount of the overlimit. Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month if the balance is paid in full within twenty-one (21) days of the date of the statement. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Examples of credit charges calculated for a period of thirty (30) days: