ECHO® cashback MasterCard®
|Exclusive offers with the MasterCard® and Priceless® Cities program||
Exclusive offers from high-profile partners in the world's greatest cities:
* This offer is open to anyone who does not currently have a National Bank MasterCard credit card. Applicable during the first three months following the credit card issuance or up to $6,000 of eligible purchases, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, eligible purchases are subject to regular cashback of up to 1.5%. Some restrictions apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or advantage from National Bank. Limited time offer. National Bank reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time without notice. For eligible purchases, please consult the Cashback accumulation table.
** Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada.
*** Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month if the balance is paid in full within twenty-one (21) days of the date of the statement. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Minimum payment: The minimum payment to be made to the Bank every period will be equal to 3% of the account balance plus any overdue amount or $10, whichever is higher (or the account balance if it is lower than $10). If amounts are charged to your account in breach of the credit card agreement, the minimum payment due will be 3% of the account balance or the amount charged to the account in breach of this agreement, whichever is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly. Example of credit charges calculated over a period of thirty (30) days:
Annual interest rate of 22.99% (regular rate for balance transfers and cash advances) :
- Average balance $500: $9.45
- Average balance $3,000: $56.69
Annual interest rate of 19.99% (regular rate for purchases):
- Average balance $500: $8.22
- Average balance $3,000: $49.29
Annual interest rate in effect on April 25, 2016.
**** This coverage applies to purchases and rentals made using the card, except, if applicable, out-of-province-of-residence medical/hospital insurance for which it is not necessary to charge the travel arrangements to the card. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and details of the coverage, please refer to the applicable Insurance certificate for your Card.