Order currency online and we’ll deliver it to you!
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, make your trip easier by ordering your foreign currency before you leave—no need to visit a branch! Now you can order the eight most commonly requested currencies, including euros and U.S. dollars, through your online bank and choose the delivery option that’s best for you.
4 good reasons to order online
- Place your order whenever and wherever you want
- Avoid ABM withdrawal fees abroad
- Start your vacation as soon as you arrive without having to worry about getting local currency
- Have your currency delivered to your home, branch or another location you choose, wherever suits you best
How does it work?
Choose a currency to convert
Select the amount1 and currency you want:
- USD: U.S. dollar
- EUR: euro
- GBP: pound sterling
- MXN: Mexican peso
- CHF: Swiss franc
- JPY: Japanese yen
- CNY: Chinese yuan
- AUD: Australian dollar
If the currency you’re looking for is not on this list, you can place an order at a branch.
Ready to order your currency online?
Little details that matter
Terms and conditions and purchase limits
Delivery options compared
|Delivery to a branch||Home delivery|
Around $10 (debited from your account)
The branch of your choice
Your home or another location you choose
|Tracking your order||
You’ll get an email to tell you when your order will be available at the branch.
You’ll get an email with a tracking number for your order.
Up to 10 days (3 working days on average)
Up to 10 days (3 working days on average). If you’re not available to receive your order, you’ll get a notice with details of the postal outlet where you can collect your order.
1. Funds are not immediately withdrawn from your account. Please allow approximately 48 business hours from the time the order is placed. Foreign currency conversion fees will be included in the amount debited from your account. Refer to our Guide to Personal Banking Solutions for more information.
2. Postal service fees, around $10, may fluctuate with fuel prices.
3. The total amount requested must be rounded off to the nearest 10 units for all currencies, except for Japanese yen and Mexican pesos. For Japanese yen, the lowest denomination available is JPY 1,000, so the amount requested must be in multiples of 1,000. For Mexican pesos, the lowest denomination available is MXN 50, so the amount requested must be in multiples of 50.