Help centre

I opened an FHSA, but no longer want to use it on my first property. What are my options?

You can transfer your funds to an RRSP or RRIF without affecting your contribution room.

If you decide to withdraw your funds, the market value of your FHSA will be added to your income at the time of withdrawal. You’ll be responsible for the tax implications.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7