Help centre

I'm travelling and I need healthcare. What should I do?

If you are hospitalized or need to see a doctor while you are travelling outside your province of residence, call our free assistance service. This service is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can help by directing you to a hospital or following up on your medical file.

  • 1-888‑235-2645 from Canada or the United States
  • 514‑286-8345 collect from anywhere in the world

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7