Help centre

What do I do if I’m travelling and need healthcare?

If you are hospitalized or need to see a doctor while you are travelling outside your province of residence, call our free assistance service.

This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help direct you to a hospital or follow up on your medical file.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7