by your dedicated advisor
to help you realize your life goals
on your banking services
for businesses and incorporated healthcare professionals
Your mission is to care for others, ours is to guide you at every stage of your personal and professional life.
Because each situation is unique, we have adapted our services around your life projects and your unique professional reality.
Your dedicated advisor is your main point of contact. They take your values into consideration, note down your questions and mobilize appropriate experts to help you bring your projects to life.
Our support begins with a personalized wealth management strategy.
Your advisor is available to clarify your objectives in areas as varied as your investments, retirement, and estate planning. With their professional and objective advice at your disposal, they will help you establish concrete and sustainable solutions so that you can carry out your projects with complete peace of mind.
Discover our customized investment solutions, whether you want to manage your investments independently, with the help of your advisor, or take advantage of private banking services.
To bring your retirement plans to life, your personal contributions will make all the difference. Optimize your wealth and build your savings plan today.
Your dedicated advisor will guide you in protecting and transferring your assets. Plan your inheritance, save your loved ones from having to make difficult decisions, and make sure they’re financially secure for the future.
Our physicians-only offer includes essential banking services you need every day. Take advantage of the many benefits and special rates1 for healthcare professionals.
Interest rate on purchases
Save big with our lines of credit and mortgages at very advantageous rates.
A line of credit accessible at any time to implement a project without reapplying for a loan.
$5,000 and +
A mortgage line of credit that gives you access to the principal already repaid to carry out new projects.
Down payment on property value
Minimum of 35%
A financing option for the purchase or construction of residential and semi-commercial rental buildings.
Up to 18 months
Number of units
5 and +
To benefit from these advantages, we invite you to contact an advisor.
Risk management for physicians has several components. National Bank Planning and Employee Benefits stands out for its multidisciplinary business model and offers a portfolio of complementary solutions to address your financial security concerns. Speak to your advisor.
We actively support your health and well-being. That’s why we’re offering you access to Dialogue, a virtual healthcare service platform available anywhere in Canada, anytime.
Discover our partner’s telehealth services
In partnership with FBA Solutions, access lawyers by phone and get legal information in many areas.
Get a special rate of 20% or 50% off the SECURIZONE® product selected12. Take advantage of tools and products to improve your security and get assistance in the event of identity theft and fraud.
Fill out our appointment scheduling form to allow us to properly identify your needs.
An expert will contact you to schedule a meeting at your convenience.
Do you have a business or are you thinking about incorporating your medical practice? We understand your reality. Your dedicated advisor and our team of business specialists will guide you every step of the way.
Take advantage of financing options at advantageous rates, legal advice for incorporation, or accounting assistance through our partners. Benefit from a better work-life balance by providing parental leave through our term loans.
Promo: Incorporate your medical practice with Lex Start and receive a $1000 refund when you open a National Bank business account.
1. For more details, consult the Fee Guide.
2. Transactions carried out at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online banking services (including our call centre) or those related to certain operations in your account.
3. Transactions carried out at our branches during normal business hours.
4. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply. Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month, provided the client pays the balance in full within twenty-one (21) days of the statement date. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Minimum payment: If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you reside in the province of Quebec, your minimum payment will correspond to 5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. If you reside outside of Quebec, your minimum payment represents 2.5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly.
Examples of credit charges
Example of credit charges over a 30-day period:
Annual interest rate
*Variable interest rate in effect on September 1, 2021
5. Balance transfer and cash advance are subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
6. Some restrictions apply. To redeem your points, you must first pay for your trip in full using an eligible credit card. The travel credit will take effect approximately 72 hours after you redeem your points. For more information, see the applicable rules for the accumulation of points specified in the Rewards plan section.
7. Clients must submit required documents within the given deadline. Certain conditions may apply. Only the primary cardholder (“Cardholder”) of National Bank World Elite Mastercard whose account is in good standing can request a refund of travel expenses. An account in good standing refers to an account linked to a credit card which complies with the Agreement governing the use of the credit card and which is not subject to any restrictions. For example, the annual fees related to the credit card must have been paid in full. The maximum amount that can be submitted for reimbursement between January 1 and December 31 of each year is $150.
Eligible expenses include:
- airport parking fees
- baggage fees
- seat selection fees
- access to airport lounges worldwide
- airline ticket upgrades
The claim must be submitted within 60 days of the purchase date and accompanied by proof of purchase. The travel fees must be charged to the National Bank World Elite Mastercard credit card. The maximum reimbursement amount is $150 per account. The refund will be issued within 7 business days following the request approval date and after receiving all required information. An amount not claimed in a year cannot be carried over to the following year. For more information or to obtain the refund form, sign in to rewards.nbc.ca, click the Refund of travel expenses tab and complete the form, you can also contact us at 1-888-296-8881 (toll-free).
8. Exclusively available to World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Visitors must present their physical credit card and boarding pass to access the National Bank Lounge. The National Bank Lounge is only available to clients travelling to international destinations (excluding Canada and U.S. flights). Guests cannot spend more than three (3) hours in the Lounge. For National Bank clients who do not have free lounge access and for additional guests, admission is around $37 for adults and $26 for children, plus tax. Admission is free for children under three years old. The entry price may change at any time without notice and at the discretion of the Lounge operator.
9. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Upon receipt of each statement, the borrower must pay a minimum installment to the Bank that corresponds to the sum of the interest and insurance premiums charged to the account for the period covered by the statement, and any other amount required to ensure the account's debit balance does not exceed the credit limit. This minimum installment must be made without using the line of credit.
10. This offer must be renewed annually upon presenting identification and proof of your professional status.
Monthly account statement. No management fees. The Personal Flex Line rate is established by the prime rate, plus a spread established by the client’s credit history. As a guideline, the applicable rate for a typical Personal Flex Line is comprised of the prime rate + 2.75%. Once an amount is borrowed from the line of credit, it accrues interest. The minimum monthly payment is limited to the monthly interest and life insurance premiums (as applicable). Examples of credit fees calculated over a 30-day period at the applicable rate as at March 31, 2020.
|Typical Personal Flex Line
|Prime rate (2.45%)
The typical Personal Flex Line is a faithful representation of all Personal Flex Lines of credit offered by National Bank. Note that the prime rate can change. For more information on the current rate, please visit nbc.ca/primerate.
11. This offer must be renewed annually upon presenting identification and proof of your professional status.
Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply. Interest rate on the All-In-One (line of credit portion) as at October 25, 2018: 2.45% + 1%.
This rate is variable and corresponds to Prime + 1% and is one of the lowest rates on the market. "Prime" means the annual variable interest rate posted by National Bank from time to time, used by the Bank to determine the interest rates on the demand loans it grants in Canadian dollars in Canada. Consult the prime rate webpage to find out the day's rate.
12. Preferred monthly pricing of $2.95 (individual) or $4.45 (family) plus taxes for SECURIZONE 2.0, $4.95 (individual) or $7.50 (family) plus taxes for SECURIZONE Alert, or $14.35 (individual) or $20.75 (family) for SECURIZONE Assistance. This represents a discount of 50% off SECURIZONE 2.0 and SECURIZONE Alert, and 20% off SECURIZONE Assistance. The preferred rates for holders of National Bank's privilege offers will remain in effect for as long as you're eligible for an offer. If you no longer have a privilege offer, the regular monthly pricing of $5.95 $ (individual) or $8.95 (family) plus taxes for SECURIZONE 2.0, the regular monthly pricing of $9.95 (individual) or $14.95 (family) plus taxes for SECURIZONE Alert, or the regular monthly pricing of $17.95 (individual) or $25.95 (family) plus taxes for SECURIZONE Assistance will apply.
NBC Assistance Inc. and National Bank can terminate or change the duration and preferred rate of SECURIZONE products for holders of National Bank's privilege offers at any time, with 30 days' notice prior to the effective date of the amendment. This notice will contain the new and amended clause, the old clause that was amended (if applicable), and the effective date of the amendment. If you do not agree to the changes, you can cancel the program with no penalty by sending us a notice no later than 30 days after the changes come into effect.
13. National Bank reserves the right to terminate, without notice, the savings and other benefits on all products and services included in the banking offer, if the client closes their eligible bank account. In the event the client cancels their eligible credit card or replaces it for a credit card that is not eligible for the offer, National Bank will charge fixed monthly fees of $12.95 on the transaction accounts to enable the client to maintain their savings and other benefits in the banking offer.
® Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under licence
® Mastercard, World Elite and CIRRUS are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. National Bank of Canada is an authorized user.
® CIRRUS is a registered trademark of CIRRUS SYSTEM Inc.
® National Bank, the National Bank logo, National Bank Business Central, and the National Bank VIP Lounge are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
TM Personal Flex Line, All-In-One, and National Bank All-In-One are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
Apply online and an advisor will contact you shortly to set up an appointment.