Help centre

I'm visiting another Canadian province for two days. Do I need insurance?

When you leave your province of residence, some healthcare services (dental care, ambulance service, medication, etc.) may not be covered by your provincial health insurance plan. Travel insurance can be helpful for short trips within Canada.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7