- Simple interest only, paid in USD.
- Interest paid at maturity for terms of less than one year.
- Interest paid twice a year (April 30 and October 31) for terms of one year or more.
Access to funds
- Can be cashed in before maturity. Reduced interest rate applies to the portion of the principal cashed in. This rate will be based on the elapsed term and the rates posted at the branch when the funds are cashed in. No interest if cashed within 30 days of the issue date.
- You can cash in a portion of your investment up to three times during the term.
- Minimum amount to cash in: $500.