Help centre

How do I modify or cancel government payments with direct deposit?

To modify the bank account receiving direct deposits, you have to complete a new enrollment application.

To cancel your enrollment in government payment with direct deposit, contact the government:

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7