*Variable interest rate in effect on September 1, 2021
3. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
4. This coverage applies to purchases and rentals charged in part to the card, except out-of-province medical/hospital insurance for which the travel arrangements need not be charged to the card, and lost or delayed luggage insurance where all transportation costs must be charged to the card. This coverage applies to the primary cardholder, his/her spouse and/or dependent children when they (spouse and/or dependent children) travel with the primary cardholder. Extended warranty coverage applies to most new items purchased with the card, in Canada or abroad, as long as the manufacturer's warranty is valid in Canada. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and for details of your insurance coverage, please consult the insurance certificate associated with your card.
5. Certain conditions apply. Visit mastercard.ca for more information. Refer to the credit card terms and conditions.
6. Donations made annually by National Bank representing a percentage of sales charged to the card over a period of 12 months by all Allure card holders. The percentage of sales to be donated is at the sole discretion of National Bank, but the total amount of donations paid by National Bank will not exceed $500,000 per year. To find out more about the calculation period and applicable conditions, visit yourallure.nbc.ca.
7. The discount applies when you purchase gift cards for Allure partners on yourallure.nbc.ca. It will be applied to the total gift card amount. Cards must be purchased in multiples of $25. No discounts will be granted in store upon presentation of an Allure card. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced. Allure card partners may change. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used at any Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic store in North America. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used to purchase in-store items only. If you have any questions concerning Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic gift cards, call (respectively) 1‑800‑GAP‑STYLE, 1‑800‑OLD‑NAVY or 1‑888‑BR‑STYLE.
8. The prime rate means the annual variable interest rate posted by National Bank, from time to time, and used by the Bank to determine the interest rates on the demand loans it grants in Canadian dollars in Canada.
9. The interest rate for the Syncro card consists of a variable prime rate set by National Bank plus a fixed adjustment rate of 4% for purchases and 8% for balance transfers and cash advances. Please note that the annual interest rate for the Syncro card will not be less than 8.9% for purchases and 12.9% for balance transfers and cash advances.
10. The net purchase volume is the amount of purchases charged to the account minus returned items or refunds. Annual fees, balance transfers and cash advances are not included in the calculation.
11. On condition that required supporting documents are provided in the manner and time frame prescribed. Some restrictions may apply.
12. Clients must submit required documents within the given deadline. Certain conditions may apply. Only the primary cardholder (“Cardholder”) of National Bank World Elite Mastercard whose account is in good standing can request a refund of travel expenses. An account in good standing refers to an account linked to a credit card which complies with the Agreement governing the use of the credit card and which is not subject to any restrictions. For example, the annual fees related to the credit card must have been paid in full. The maximum amount that can be submitted for reimbursement between January 1 and December 31 of each year is $150.
Eligible expenses include:
- airport parking fees
- baggage fees
- seat selection fees
- access to airport lounges worldwide
- airline ticket upgrades
The claim must be submitted within 60 days of the purchase date and accompanied by proof of purchase. The travel fees must be charged to the National Bank World Elite Mastercard credit card. The maximum reimbursement amount is $150 per account. The refund will be issued within 7 business days following the request approval date and after receiving all required information. An amount not claimed in a year cannot be carried over to the following year. For more information or to obtain the refund form, sign in to rewards.nbc.ca, click the Refund of travel expenses tab and complete the form, you can also contact us at 1-888-296-8881 (toll-free).
13. Exclusively available to World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Visitors must present their physical credit card and boarding pass to access the National Bank Lounge. The National Bank Lounge is only available to clients travelling to international destinations (excluding Canada and U.S. flights). Guests cannot spend more than three (3) hours in the Lounge. For National Bank clients who do not have free lounge access and for additional guests, admission is around $37 for adults and $26 for children, plus tax. Admission is free for children under three years old. The entry price may change at any time without notice and at the discretion of the Lounge operator.
14. Certain restrictions apply. Please consult the rules governing reward points under Rewards plan.
15. The cashback is based on a point accumulation system. For every $2 you spend using your Allure or Edition Mastercard credit card, you will receive 1 point, provided your account is in good standing. Once a year, in January, you will receive a $10 cashback for every 1,000 points earned. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). For details, see the Terms and conditions [PDF].
16. You will qualify to earn CAA Dollars as soon as your card is activated and purchases are made, unless your account is not in good standing, your account has been suspended or terminated or other qualifications for eligibility are not met.
1% Cashback: You will earn CAA Dollars equivalent to 1% of eligible purchases made using your Credit Card. You will earn 1 CAA Dollar for every $100 of eligible purchases made with your Credit Card.
1% Additional Cashback: You will earn additional CAA Dollars cashback equivalent to 1% of eligible purchases made using your Credit Card. To be eligible, your purchases must be made through a participating merchant associated with an eligible Mastercard code at participating CAA stores and travel centres. Lists of these participating CAA stores and travel centres are available on CAA club websites. Mastercard codes are subject to change.
You cannot earn CAA Dollars on the following transactions that are made with your Credit Card, since they do not qualify as eligible purchases: cash advances, balance transfers, cash-like transactions, Mastercard cheques, payments and credits to the Credit Card account, interest charges, non-interest charges (e.g., annual fees, currency conversion fees and insurance premiums) and purchase returns.
17. All eligible purchases qualify for 1% cashback when your account is in good standing. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). An additional cashback of 0.5% is granted on the first $25,000 of eligible gas, grocery and online purchases charged annually to your credit card account. The additional cashback of 0.5% does not apply when the total of your annual eligible purchases exceeds $25,000. After that, the cashback equals 1% of eligible purchases, regardless of the type of purchase. For conditions and restrictions that apply to cashback rewards and a full list of codes associated with eligible merchants, refer to the cashback accumulation table [PDF] and the applicable rules [PDF].
18. The 20% discount applies to regular ticket prices for shows at Théâtre Banque Nationale, taxes included. Call 418‑698‑4080 or visit a participating point of sale to take advantage of this offer. Just present your National Bank client card or National Bank Mastercard. Service charges not included. Limit of two (2) tickets per client per show. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
19. Cards included: Syncro, MC1, Allure and Platinum.
20. Subject to the mobile device’s purchase with the card or mobile plan settled by recurring pre-authorized payments from your mycredit account.
21. Subject to the Agreement governing the use of the Mastercard credit card issued by National Bank.
22. Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. The cashback granted is 1% on restaurant purchases and on recurring pre-authorized payments when you use recurring automatic transfers with your mycredit account. The cashback of 0.5% applies to all other eligible purchases during a billing cycle. The account must be in good standing when the cashback is awarded. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). These eligible automatic transfers are defined as regular payments that are automatically withdrawn by a merchant on your credit card. Balance transfers, cash advances and fees resulting from the use of the card are excluded from the cashback calculation. For conditions and restrictions that apply to cashback rewards, refer to the Cashback Program [PDF].
23. Terms and conditions apply. Boingo services provided by Boingo Wireless, Inc. See mastercard.boingo.com for full details.
24. Mastercard Travel Rewards is provided by Mastercard. Details at www.traveloffers.mastercard.com. Offers may be subject to change without notice.
25. Mastercard Digital Everyday Offers is provided by Mastercard. Offers are subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to change without notice. Details at www.mastercard.ca/worldelite.
26. Mastercard® Travel Pass provided by DragonPass is a worldwide program run by DragonPass International Limited. Eligible Mastercard World or World Elite cardholders wishing to access a participating Mastercard® Travel Pass lounge must present the mobile app (this may be obtained by the eligible cardholder by registering an account at https://mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com/) to the lounge receptionist. Access to participating Airport Lounges is at the cost of $32 US/person (subject to change), per visit, and lounge access charges will be billed to the credit card connected to cardholder’s Mastercard® Travel Pass membership.