Help centre

How do I fix a mistake made while paying a bill online?

Contact your supplier directly to fix any mistakes made to a paid bill.


If the supplier can’t fix the mistake, email us or call us at 1-888-835-6281. We’ll check if the payment can be cancelled. 


Please have the following readily available:

  • Date of the payment
  • Total amount paid
  • Name of the bill
  • Amount of the bill
  • Account number of the bill or payment (required)
  • Name of the account holder paid


Certain fees may apply.


If the payment is cancelled, you’ll have to make another to pay your supplier if needed.



Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Chat with our virtual assistant

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7