Help Centre

What do I do when you don’t recognize a government direct deposit?

Don’t recognize a government payment received via direct deposit? Contact the government to confirm whether it was intended for you or not:

If the payment wasn’t meant for you, send us an email, or call us at 1-888-835-6281 to cancel it.

Related questions

Dessin de bulles de conversation

Chat with our virtual assistant 

Ask a question for immediate answers to your questions, available 24/7