- Consult the Fee Guide for more details. Discounts are applied upon presentation of supporting documents. The Minimalist package is offered with no flat monthly fee for young people aged 0 to 17, for clients aged 18 to 24, for seniors aged 65 and over upon presentation of eligibility for the Guaranteed Income Supplement, and beneficiaries (aged 18 and over) of a Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) upon presentation of proof of eligibility for an RDSP.
- Transactions carried out at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online banking services (including our call centre) or those related to certain operations in your account.
- Transactions carried out at our branches during normal business hours.
- Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada.
- The cashback on the annual fees for a Mastercard credit card can only be applied once, at enrollment.
®THE MINIMALIST, THE MODEST, THE CONNECTED, THE TOTAL and NATIONAL BANK are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
®The Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trademarks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.
®CIRRUS is a registered trademark of CIRRUS SYSTEM Inc.
®MASTERCARD is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank of Canada.